Northside Catholic Assumption Academy is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools.
As a school, Northside Catholic Assumption Academy has demonstrated it is advancing the quality of educational experiences it offers its students, and meets its responsibilities to the public and the profession of education, and complies with standards for accreditation that are established by the Middle States Association.
Northside Catholic Assumption Academy recently went through the formal process of Middle States self-study and evaluation and was recommended for accreditation. The Middle States evaluation process is labor intensive and is required every seven years, it also provides great opportunities for review and growth.
Northside Catholic Assumption Academy has been deemed to excel following 12 standards:
- Philosophy/Mission Standard
- Governance and Leadership Standard
- School Improvement Planning Standard
- Finances Standard
- Facilities Standard
- School Climate and Organization Standard
- Health and Safety Standard
- Educational Program Standard
- Assessment and Evidence Student Learning Standard
- Student Services Standard
- Student Life and Student Activities Standard
- Information Resources and Technology Standard.