Coming from all walks of life, the diverse members of our faculty share one important thing in common: a love for the Lord, and a love for teaching.
All teachers employed by Northside Catholic Assumption Academy have earned their permanent certification in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and continue to maintain their certifications through graduate coursework and ongoing training opportunities.
- Preschool 3 – Mrs. Amanda Zieger firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preschool 4 – Mrs. Susan Noker email@example.com
- Kindergarten A – Mrs. Lillian D’Eramo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kindergarten B – Ms. Allison Goodwin email@example.com
- 1st grade – Katlyn Nieser firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2nd grade – Mrs. Barb Venturella email@example.com
- 3rd grade – Mrs. Heather Reisinger firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4th grade – Ms. Kayla Quast email@example.com
- 5th grade – Mrs. Cynthia Kaduck firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6th grade (MS LA) – Mrs. Sharyn Duerr email@example.com
- 7th grade (MS Math/Science) – Ms. Caitlin Zurcher firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8th grade (MS Social Studies) (6-8) Computer and (K-8) Physical Education Mr. Sean Mulligan email@example.com
- Art (K-8) – Sr. Carol Ann Papp firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music (K-8) – Mr. Matthew Johnson email@example.com
- Spanish (K-8), Computer (K-5) – Mrs. Linda Cummins firstname.lastname@example.org
Having attended colleges and universities both near and far, Northside Catholic Assumption School teachers hold advanced degrees and certifications, in a variety of areas of study including: administration, library science, reading, education, special education.
The faculty members of Northside Catholic Assumption School have backgrounds and interests as varied as the students attending the school! Volunteering in their home parishes (throughout the city), hospitals, community organizations, and in local political campaigns, Northside Catholic Assumption teachers give of themselves inside and outside of the classroom.
The teachers of Northside Catholic Assumption School are devoted to their profession and committed to preparing their students for the educational challenges and life opportunities that await them in the future.