Mission and Beliefs
The mission of Northside Catholic Assumption Academy, founded in 2018, is to educate the minds and enrich the hearts of its children who come from all different diverse backgrounds in an academically stimulating, safe, Catholic faith-centered environment in which all children can achieve their God-given potential and make a positive difference in the world.
God is at the heart of who we are and all that we do. We believe in…
- A comprehensive and challenging curriculum that nurtures the whole child – spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically, and socially.
- A learning environment rich in a variety of experiences is responsive to the needs of all learners.
- Students reflect self-actualization and demonstrate learning in many ways.
- A safe and caring learning environment promotes self-esteem and facilitates success.
- A student-centered culture encourages self-motivation and inspires lifelong learning.
- Students are empowered to assume leadership roles.
- An effective partnership with parents supports the education of their children and furthers the mission of the school.